College Scholarship for St. Mary’s Alumni
Application deadline: Friday, May 1, 2021
Each year the St. Mary’s School Foundation of Ukiah, Inc. awards a scholarship to a graduating high school senior who is a St. Mary’s graduate.
The qualifications for the St. Mary’s School Foundation scholarship are:
- Student must be a graduate of St. Mary’s School.
- Student must exemplify the ideals of St. Mary’s philosophy in the areas of spirituality, academics, extra-curricular activities, and community service.
- Student must be in his/her senior year of high school.
- Student must be Catholic or baptized Christian.
In order of their importance, the selection committee will consider:
- Parish involvement
- St. Mary’s School involvement
- Community involvement
- Destination college
- Financial need
- SAT/ACT scores
The scholarship is awarded at the Ukiah High School graduation awards ceremony. Interested alumni are invited to apply. For more information, please contact Kathy Ault, (707) 485-8219.
The deadline for receiving completed applications is May 1, 2021. Scholarship applications may be mailed to St. Mary’s School Foundation of Ukiah, Inc., P.O. Box 1413, Ukiah, CA 95482-1413, or delivered to the St. Mary’s School Office at 991 S. Dora, Ukiah, CA 95482.
St. Mary’s School Foundation of Ukiah, Inc.
P.O. Box 1413
Ukiah, CA 95482-1413
Phone: (707) 489-5975