College Scholarship for St. Mary’s Alumni
Application deadline: Monday, May 1, 2017
Each year the St. Mary’s School Foundation of Ukiah, Inc. awards a scholarship to a graduating high school senior who is a St. Mary’s graduate.
The qualifications for the St. Mary’s School Foundation scholarship are:
- Student must be a graduate of St. Mary’s School.
- Student must exemplify the ideals of St. Mary’s philosophy in the areas of spirituality, academics, extra-curricular activities, and community service.
- Student must be in his/her senior year of high school.
- Student must be Catholic or baptized Christian.
In order of their importance, the selection committee will consider:
- Parish involvement
- St. Mary’s School involvement
- Community involvement
- Destination college
- Financial need
- SAT/ACT scores
The scholarship is awarded at the Ukiah High School graduation awards ceremony. Interested alumni are invited to apply. For more information, please contact Kathy Ault, (707) 485-8219.
The deadline for receiving completed applications is May 1, 2017. Scholarship applications may be mailed to the St. Mary’s School Foundation of Ukiah, Inc. office at PO Box 1658, Ukiah, CA 95482.
St. Mary’s School Foundation of Ukiah, Inc.
PO Box 1658
Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: (707) 621-4464