Supporting Student Learning
- Consistent study habits are encouraged by parents.
- Conscientious financial support is fulfilled by the parents.
- Parents are involved in school and activities.
Supporting School Development through Service
Parents are involved in the Parent Participation Program which requires of each family a minimum of 30 hours of service to the school each year through various activities, including 15 hours for Mardi Gras. Single parent families are required to give 20 hours, including 10 Mardi Gras hours. Half of the Mardi Gras hours must be given at the Sunday Carnival. There will be a monetary assessment for hours not worked.
Each family is required to make at least $6,000 in scrip purchases between July 1 and May 31 of each school year. Purchases may be made by:
- Purchasing e-scrip or gift cards from ShopWithScrip.com
- Using a Raley’s Something Extra rewards card
- Using a Food Maxx or Lucky S.H.A.R.E.S. card
- Purchasing scrip shopping cards from the school office
Scrip purchase commitments are due May 31.