St. Mary’ School Annual Halloween Carnival
St. Mary’s School Auditorium
Games, food, and a trip through the Haunted House!
Students my wear their Halloween costumes to school. We want to remind families of our costume policy:
- Please us good judgement in the selection of student costumes.
- Avoid costumes that are suggestive, evil, or scary to younger students.
- No scary clown costumes – only happy, cute clowns!
- Costumes must be comfortable enough for students to wear all day.
- Hats or mask must be removable while in the classrooms.
- Weapons, real or play, are never allowed at school.
After lunch there will be a Costume Parade that allows all students to see each other in costume. Student Council will judge and award prizes for a Costume Contest. Categories include: Cutest, Funniest, Most Creative, Group, Best Teacher in Costume, and Grand Prize! Please join us!
Halloween Carnival tickets are $0.25 each an will be available for purchase at the door.