The purpose of our school uniform is to create:
- a neat, “pride of person” look for our students
- a visual identity for the school, and
- a quality, affordable clothing choice for our school families.
Current School Year
Lands’ End is our preferred uniform supplier. Some items may be found at JC Penney, Target, Gap, and Walmart. Items purchased at these stores must be identical to the color and styling of the Lands’ End school uniform clothing.
Please use the St. Mary’s Preferred School code #9000-8921-0. when making your purchases. This will ensure the correct logo is used, and our school will receive a 3% rebate on your total purchase.
Frequently Forgotten Facts
- Shoes must be mostly black, white, navy, gray or brown. Trim and soles must be black white, navy, gray or brown.
- Shoelaces must match the shoes.
- Socks must be black, white, navy or gray with small logos or trim in black, white, navy or gray. No stripes up the back or around the top.
- Hair must be simple, neat and well groomed: above the eyebrows and above the collar.
- Belts must be navy, black or brown with standard buckle or D-ring.
- Lands’ End jackets, fleece jackets, sweaters and vests with the school logo, and school sweatshirts with the school logo, are the only outerwear items to be worn at assembly, at Mass, on the playground or in the classroom.
- During cold weather, overcoats may be worn over school uniforms during morning assembly.
- Skirts and shorts should be no more than three inches above the knee.
- Only clear nail polish is allowed; 7th and 8th graders may wear light colored nail polish.
- Jewelry should be subtle and simple – no dangling or hoop earrings.
- Hats allowed before and after school, during recess and lunch, on the playground only.
- No short shorts with tights underneath.
- When wet, rain boots are allowed for Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades. No boots, cowboy boots, or boots with heels.