Registration Open: 2022-2023 Volleyball Teams
Our school participates in the North Bay Catholic Schools Athletic League. This league consists of 12 Catholic and private schools in the Counties of Sonoma, Napa and Mendocino. We are NOT affiliated with CYO.
Registration is due May 23, 2022:
The registration fee of $85 per athlete is due with the registration form. A refund will be issued if the league doesn’t get enough teams to play.
- Boys teams are combined, 5th/6th and 7th/8th grade.
- Girls teams are one team per grade, combined teams allowed if not enough players in one grade.
- Practice may begin starting August 1, 2022, dates and times to be determined.
- Games begin Saturday, August 27, 2022, and are scheduled on Saturday and Monday nights.
- Season will end in early-to-mid October 2022.
Our teams are coached by volunteer parents. Each team needs 2 co-coaches.
If you are interested in coaching, please contact Athletic Director Katie Ford at 354-0805 or email@example.com as soon as possible.
Coaches are required to follow and adhere to the NB CSL Coaches Code of Conduct, NB CSL Coaches Handbook, be a registered volunteer, and may be asked to attend a coaches meeting held by your athletic director.
Any questions, please contact Athletic Director Katie Ford at 354-0805 or firstname.lastname@example.org